Author Topic: Meade LX90-ACF 8in Supported?  (Read 772 times)

Offline Marcel Kukuricas

• Welcome to the Satellite Tracker Forum
Meade LX90-ACF 8in Supported?
« on: February 09, 2019, 03:56:37 PM »
Hello everybody,

I look for some new scope, and Ive got good offer, Meade LX90-ACF 8in. So I just to ask you, if is there anbody who have experience with this kind of mount? Is it work with satellite tracker properly? Or work with some kind of compatibility mode?

Thank you guys :)

Offline John Eccles

• Owner of Satellite Tracker and Yahoo Satellite Tracker
  • Administrator
    • Satellite Tracker
Re: Meade LX90-ACF 8in Supported?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 05:46:56 PM »
There is a document in the Archived Messages section called SatelliteTrackerMessage1thru8088.docx that you could search thru using the keyword LX90 ACF to see what you can come up with. Most of the time your question will be answered thru this method.

I am currently traveling but I did do a search via Google and have attached a document that seems to indicate that the Command Set for Meade applies across the board for all Meade telescope with some exceptions as noted in the document. This implies that Satellite Tracker should work okay for the LX90 provided that you select Meade LX200 - but not sure which of the three available selections in the "Telescope > Interface Protocol" you should select.

Regards,

John Eccles
Regards, John Eccles, Owner of Satellite Tracker Application, the Satellite Tracker Forum, and the Yahoo Groups called Satellite Tracker

Offline Marcel Kukuricas

• Welcome to the Satellite Tracker Forum
Re: Meade LX90-ACF 8in Supported?
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 12:01:29 PM »
Thank you very much, I dont know about it :)

sorry for it and thank you again :) it should be very useful for me