Author Topic: Members Awaiting for Approval  (Read 3633 times)

Offline John Eccles

• Owner of Satellite Tracker and Yahoo Satellite Tracker
  • Administrator
    • Satellite Tracker
Members Awaiting for Approval
« on: April 23, 2015, 07:28:04 PM »
There are currently 12 members waiting for approval. I have sent out Registration emails to all 12 members as they appear daily. If you are one of the 12 members that have not received the registration email please let me know by sending me an email to heavenscape1@gmail.com. The forum email system has gone bad sporadically and the SMF Forum people are blaming my hosting site - Godaddy. Godaddy says it is not them causing my emails to fail. So no one is taking ownership of the problem so I am stuck with this for the time being unless I go through the effort to change who is hosting this forum as recommended by the SMF Forum people. For the time being I will keep the forum hosted by Godaddy and lets see what the response of the 12 current new members awaiting approval have to say.

I have noticed that I have been getting a lot of new members but only about 1 in 10 actually respond to my second phase of the registration process. This could be because these registrations are spammers or these new members are not receiving the second phase of the registration process in the form of an email with instructions on how to complete the registration process.
Regards, John Eccles, Owner of Satellite Tracker Application, the Satellite Tracker Forum, and the Yahoo Groups called Satellite Tracker